Today, Pilates practice is very famous to support strength training and improve height. How do you know the supporting mechanism in Pilates exercises promotes bone growth? The following article from Debametulam.com will provide a way to reap the benefits of Pilates and show how to do Pilates properly to successfully increase your child’s height.
What is Pilates?
Pilates originated in Germany around 1920, originally with the purpose of controlling the body. This is a gentle exercise and therefore suitable for many topics and age groups. People practice Pilates to improve their posture, improve flexibility, and build muscle. Previously, Pilates exercises were very famous in the West, but in recent times, Pilates has been brought to Vietnam and gradually became popular.
Does Pilates exercise help increase height?
All muscles, bones, ligaments, connective tissue… are affected in every Pilates exercise. Stretching the muscles during each exercise allows more bone to be stimulated. The body will gain an amount of flexibility. The joints become flexible and continuous movement creates opportunities for favorable bone growth. Pilates can also help people lose weight effectively and healthy weight loss can improve height.
Pilates exercises to increase height for which subjects?
People who are over 20 years old and are no longer able to increase height naturally, are not suitable to participate in exercise programs to increase height. So far, the effects of Pilates Pilates are mainly toning muscles, reducing fat, enhancing physique and improving resistance … but it is not growing. For people with bone and joint problems such as injuries, disabilities in the feet and hands or joints, arthritis and degeneration … should not participate in Pilates but instead use light forms of exercise softer.
What is the right time to practice Pilates to increase height?
You can break up your Pilates time into several sessions a day. The time to perform Pilates exercises to increase height can be 3 times per day. Try to do 30 to 45 minutes of physical activity each day to give your joints and bones time to form. You must remember that you should do Pilates at least three times per week. It is recommended to do it every day.
When should I practice Pilates to increase height?
Usually, we have the first 18 to 20 years to increase the size. So it’s important to make the most of this opportunity to do growth-promoting exercises. Children 5 years and older can do Pilates starting with basic and basic exercises. After a few months to feel comfortable, you will be able to increase the difficulty of the exercises and the intensity.
What time of day do Pilates practice to increase height?
By doing 2-3 sessions of Pilates exercises to increase height throughout the day, you can plan your workout in the morning, evening and before bed. Morning exercises should be gentler so that the joints quickly adjust after a long night of sleep. You can practice more at lunchtime. Remember to practice about 10 minutes before going to bed to help you fall asleep easier and sleep better.
How many centimeters can you increase your height after doing Pilates?
Everyone’s body is different, which means that the ability to increase height is not the same. Based on the condition of the body, exercise habits or diet, rest and height growth are also different for individuals of the same age. It is possible to follow a moderate Pilates exercise program and eat enough, get enough rest, in the period of 3-6 months, there will be a variety of changes in height.
What to prepare when doing pilates to improve height?
- It’s a fabric that fits and wicks sweat well for comfort.
- Exercise mats can help you avoid direct contact with the floor, which can cause bruising and pain.
- Drink plenty of water during and after exercise.
- Equip Pilates, such as balls, dumbbells, resistance bands, etc. to aid in certain exercises.
Top effective Pilates exercises to increase height at home
- Lie on your stomach in a prone position, legs straight, arms bent, hands resting on the mat in front of your chest.
- Simultaneously lift both legs and straighten your arms back so that your palms are facing in, then try to straighten both legs and arms.
- You should hold the pose until you can relax after each exercise for 20-30 minutes.
- Repeat the movement at least 5-10 times during the exercise.
Full body roll exercise
- Lie on your back on an exercise mat.
- It is important to lift your legs and arms at the same time.
- Gently bend your legs towards your body. Use your hands to secure your legs to your chest.
- Repeat the exercise until your entire body is exhausted. It is advisable to practice before retirement to have an enjoyable sleep.
Circle in the sky pose
- Relax on your back and lie on an exercise mat with your hands behind your head.
- Then raise one leg up until it’s parallel to your hips. The other leg remains straight.
- Hold the position for about 3 seconds. Then lower your leg and repeat the exercise with the second leg.
- Switch legs continuously for about 10 minutes to increase height.
Ball stretching exercise
- Place a ball on the floor, a type of ball used in Pilates training.
- Place the body against the ball, so that the lower body and upper body are parallel to the ground, shins parallel to the body. You hold the weight of a small amount on both of your fingers.
- Hold this position while lifting weights with each hand.
When you are in a straight position, slowly bend until your hands touch your legs or raise your arms as long as you can. Hold the position for as long as possible before returning to the original position, repeating 3-4 times. It is important to keep in mind that when bending the knee, keep it straight. Avoid bending your knees or arching your back.
- Stand up straight, use your right foot as a pillar, then move your left foot forward.
- Raise your arms by reaching out to create force and extend your legs.
- Hold this position for about 5 seconds and then slowly bring your left leg back to the starting position. Lower the extended arm along your body.
- Repeat the movement by alternating legs and switch legs continuously repeating 10-20 times for each leg.
Shoulder muscle exercises
- Sit upright in a cross-legged position, like meditation.
- Raise your hand up and then slowly pull your right hand back and stretch it as far as possible.
- Move the left side of your hand until you reach the point of your right hand.
- Then you hold the pose for 5-10 seconds. Then you bring your hand back to its normal state.
- Repeat the movement by switching sides continuously about 10 times on each side.
Practice swimming on land
- Lie face down on an exercise mat with your back straight, arms stretched out in front of you.
- Raise your right arm to a 30-degree angle. degree. Then, at the same time raise your left leg to an angle of 30-45 degrees.
- Hold the pose for about 5 to 7 seconds. Then lower the limbs. Repeat the movement with the opposite arm and leg.
- The workout can be completed in 10-15 repetitions for all directions of the arms/legs.
Exercises to stretch the spine
- Lie down with your face down on the mat, arms bent and placed on your chest, palms facing down, feet straight.
- Slowly raise your body to an appropriate level, while keeping your feet on the ground.
- The head is slightly tilted back, but remember not to raise the hips.
- This pose should be held for as long as possible and only required 3-4 times in a session.
Pilates Abdominal Exercises
- Lie on your back on the mat to exercise with your legs and arms relaxed.
- Lift your legs up and bend your knees. Then, keep your arms straight to the floor.
- Strengthen your abs and raise your head and shoulders while raising your arms to make sure you have straight arms in front.
- It is recommended to hold the pose for 5-10 seconds. Then relax your shoulders and return to the starting position.
- Training sessions can be done about 10 times.
Pilates training schedule to increase height effectively
In the beginning, it’s important to make an effort to adapt to the Pilates program rather than the intense training in the first place. The first week, you should maintain Pilates training from 3 to 5 days / week. Every day, you should spend 20-30 minutes doing the exercises. For the next week, increase the length of your day to 30-45 minutes and maybe split your time into afternoon and morning.
The right diet to practice Pilates to improve height?
Diet plays an important role in the process of increasing height and affects the effectiveness of exercise. In order for Pilates exercises to support height increase, you must consider your daily eating plan scientifically. The body requires to be nourished with all kinds of nutrients: starch, fat, protein, minerals and vitamins in adequate amounts.
In particular, substances directly involved in bone formation can be mentioned as calcium, protein Vitamin D vitamin K collagen type 2, magnesium zinc, iron phosphorus, potassium … It is a good source of seafood as well as vegetables. dark green (spinach as well as kale, broccoli) eggs, butter and cheese, as well as chicken and soy. Almonds Tofu, cereal…
Diet needs to change. It is possible to divide meals into 3 main meals and 2 snacks during the day. Thus, new nutrients are continuously absorbed by the body, preparing for the process of height growth. The elimination of processed foods, fast foods as well as carbonated soft drinks is essential. sweet or savory diets and greasy fried foods…
What should you focus on when doing Pilates to improve height?
- Always warm up before exercising to avoid muscle strain, cramps or joint injury while exercising.
- Make a clear training plan and follow the exact steps to master the technique.
- The intensity of exercise is suitable for each individual’s physical condition.
- Do not exercise if you are injured or are stressed or tired.
- Drink water regularly during and after Pilates exercise.
- Choose Pilates exercises that you know are right for your body type and avoid overtraining.
- Choose clothing that is comfortable and fits well. They must also have sweat-wicking fabrics.
- Make sure you control your breathing during the exercise.
Exercise habits have a positive effect on bone growth. Among the many forms of exercise, you can choose the Pilates method that allows you to do it at home and gives you an amazing height increase effect. Choose the right Pilates exercises for your current condition, practice daily along with a healthy diet and get enough rest, you will soon get the desired height.