Shuttlecock is one of the sports that many people love. It’s common to see people playing shuttlecock in schools and parks in the early morning and afternoon. Does playing shuttlecock help increase your height? And how can you train effectively to play shuttlecock? Let’s find out with Debametulam.com!
What are the health benefits of playing shuttlecock?
Increased muscle mass and height
Playing shuttlecock will help you build muscles and increase height. This happens because when you play shuttlecock, you need to constantly move your joints in important positions such as knees, feet, and spine.
Especially when playing shuttlecock, you need to be able to move up and down, lift the shuttlecock, catch the shuttlecock, and then perform attacking shots. These tasks all require the strength of your legs and can help make your legs more flexible.
In addition, playing shuttlecock can stimulate the production of growth hormone. Both of these activate expanding and strengthening cartilage layers, which means that your height will also increase.
However, it’s important to note that shuttlecock is not a high-level sport, so it won’t be effective in increasing someone’s height in a short period of time
Make your legs firmer
Regular leg exercises and strong impacts on thighs and leg muscles will help you have slender legs, less fat, and faster reflexes when playing shuttlecock. By playing shuttlecock, you need to move continuously until the shuttlecock falls and then pass the ball. Moreover, you have to perform tasks such as lifting, holding, passing, fixing, etc. The body needs to consume energy to perform these tasks.
The body consumes energy to complete these movements to reduce weight when playing shuttlecock. However, this is only part of the process. To get the maximum effect in weight loss, you need to combine it with a proper diet.
Sleep better and eat better
The body’s movements through shuttlecock shots can help promote healthy habits for your body, especially improving the quality of sleep and healthy food choices. Both of these are beneficial for overall health and height development.
Playing shuttlecock requires a high level of concentration because when the ball comes to you, you need to determine your falling position, as well as move and adjust your posture to make the ball bounce back. This helps students as well as working people improve their ability to identify and remember information to serve learning and work.
Improve your connection and organization skills
Shuttlecock is a game that involves the participation of many people, increasing the connection between people. Besides, it is an easy way to exercise. You will need 3-4 people and a small bridge to exercise. Scheduling your workouts also becomes easier.
When playing, the body is burning energy, and sweat glands are working to maintain body temperature. In addition, participating in group activities, playing shuttlecock, and chatting can help you relax. That is why shuttlecock is a great way to reduce stress after a day of studying or working.
How long does playing shuttlecock take to increase height?
This sport requires regular leg movements. It also has less impact on the body than other forms of sports, which means it can promote height development without causing too much injury.
Playing shuttlecock helps effectively increase height
To effectively increase your height when playing shuttlecock, it’s important to know two primary and advanced kicking techniques as described below.
Basic shuttlecock kicking technique:
- Perform some kicks with the instep or sole of your foot.
- When kicking the shuttlecock, make sure your supporting foot is always in a straight position without leaning to either side.
- Utilize the sole of your foot with your main foot to lift the shuttlecock.
- Make sure you have a good grip on the shuttlecock by using the center of your foot. This will help you aim your shuttlecock straight and avoid tilting to one side.
- Raise your leg up to create a 90-degree angle with your body on the left side.
- At this height, you will have enough space to adjust your body and direct the shuttlecock to the ideal point. Too high height will make it difficult for you to adjust, and lifting too low may make you feel numb when kicking the shuttlecock.
Advanced shuttlecock kicking technique:
Once you have mastered the basic shuttlecock kicking technique, you can move on to more advanced techniques to improve your abilities. The advanced steps for shuttlecock kicking are as follows:
- Identify the position of a flat wall and mark points on the wall as the landing position of the shuttlecock. When you land the shuttlecock at the right point, it is considered a pass. Train from close to far or from far to close.
- Once you feel comfortable with the exercise, you can kick in circles or without a net to support you.
Does kicking shuttlecock help increase height?
If you choose shuttlecock kicking as a method to improve your height, you should note the following aspects:
- Train with higher intensity until you reach the highest intensity level.
- Be aware of the amount of calories you consume to help you increase height and lose weight.
- You can wear protective gear to protect yourself from injury.
- Combine with exercises such as twisting or pulling the bar to increase efficiency.
- Create a balanced diet by using a variety of foods.
Weekly height-increasing exercise schedule
To maximize height-increasing results, you should spend 30 to 45 minutes a day playing shuttlecock. You should do this at least five days a week. Shuttlecock can be played at any time of the day, depending on your schedule. However, the most effective time is in the late afternoon.
- Related post: Highly effective menu to increase height for children