We take the protection of user privacy very seriously, please read this privacy statement carefully before browsing this website and using specific services of this website. By using this website, you are deemed to agree to this privacy statement and agree that this website collects, uses and discloses your personal information in accordance with this privacy statement. this.
This privacy statement mainly covers the following: what information we collect from you when you browse this website; how we use this information; Under what circumstances will we disclose this information; and your options.
This privacy statement applies to your personal information collected by this website. Please note that this website may contain links to other websites, and we are not responsible for the privacy practices of these other websites. We recommend that you carefully read the privacy notices of other websites you visit.
1. Information gathering
Information you provide to us. If you are only browsing the general content of this website, we do not ask you to provide any personal information. When you need to use or browse the specific services or information we provide (such as participating in public forum discussions or contacting this website directly), with your consent Your consent and confirmation, we may ask you to provide online or offline registration form Personal data and information as follows:
- Specific information, such as name, age, date of birth, email address, phone number, fax number, cell phone number, mailing address, etc.;
- General information, such as your gender, age, occupation, education, income status, marital and family status, hobbies, etc.;
- Only in certain circumstances (such as a service or product that you need to pay for to enjoy, or enter into a sweepstakes or contest organized or hosted by this website), we will requires you to provide personal payment information and ID information, such as credit or identification card numbers and passport numbers.
Information we collect automatically. When you browse this website (whether you are registered or logged in), this website may automatically collect the following information about you:
- Your browser type and browser language, operating system type, broadband type;
- Your IP (Internet Protocol) address, which may sometimes indicate your geographical location;
- Pages, advertisements and links you have viewed on this website;
- An access request is made when you visit this website and the date, time and referring URL (if applicable);
- We may use browser caching (including HTML 5) and application data caching to collect and store information on the web pages you have visited on your device. ;
- When you use the location-based services offered by this website, we may collect and process information about your physical location (such as GPS signals received by your mobile device). transmissions) and we may also use various technologies for positioning, such as from your device Sensor data may provide information about nearby Wi-Fi access points and mobile service provider’s base station.
Please note that this privacy statement does not apply to any third party providing services to you, including those who may disclose information to this website. If you need to ask, edit personal information or log out of your account, please contact us
and provide your account number and other verification information. We will respond to your request after verification.
2. Use of information
We only use your payment information and personal ID information when necessary (such as completing a specific transaction, participating in a special offer or prize contest, or upon request). of laws and regulations).
Regarding your other personal information, we mainly apply the following aspects:
- Provide you with specific services, products or information at your request;
- Allows you to participate in an event, such as a survey, online forum or lucky draw;
- Provide or transmit electronic, promotional, personalized advertising or promotional information to you on behalf of customers of this website, our affiliates and other third parties;
- Analyze how users use this website and their habits to improve our services;
- Prevent illegal or potentially illegal activities, prevent violations of this website’s user agreement;
- And other purposes for which we disclose to you when we collect certain information.
3. Disclosure of information
We are committed to gaining and maintaining your trust in us, so we use commercially reasonable technology and other measures to help prevent your personal data from being lost. , stolen or tampered with.
Also, please understand that we will only disclose your personal information to specific subjects in the following cases:
- Get your consent: With your consent, we may share your personal information with third-party business partners.
- Authorized third-party service providers: We may share information with third-party service providers who help us provide professional services, including customer support. , email and SMS client, business analytics, marketing and data processing.
- Contests or Promotions: When you choose to participate in a contest or advertisement or other similar activities, your information may be disclosed to sponsors, vendors and service providers. other third-party services that assist us in designing, managing and implementing the event in accordance with the rules of the event. In addition, these third-party service providers may include contest judges, awardees, award carriers, and master data analysts. Your information may also be disclosed as required by law and regulation. In addition, if you register for an event, you will be deemed to agree to abide by the rules of the event, including allowing the sponsors of this website to use your name, voice, and image. your advertising and marketing activities.
- Key Transactions: We may disclose your information in large corporate transactions, such as mergers and acquisitions, and bankruptcy.
- Law and regulation requirements or public authorities : We may disclose user information to them as required by law enforcement agencies such as courts, governments, or laws and regulations.
- Protect the interests of this website and other parties: We may disclose user information to protect the legitimate rights, interests and safety of this website, its employees and users, partners. website and other members of the public.
- Third Party Partners: If you register to participate in online or offline promotions and other activities through our website, your personal information may be made available to these parties. relevant third party for timely communication and participation in offline activities.
We are committed to doing our best to protect your personal information. We use various security systems, technologies and programs to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. However, please understand that there is no 100% security in data transmission and storage, so we cannot absolutely guarantee the security of the above personal information to you.
4. Your choice
You may choose to browse and use the information on this website without providing your personal information, but as mentioned above, some information may be collected automatically. At the same time, specific information and services on this website can only be used after you provide the relevant registration information, if you fail to provide such information, you may not be able to use the services. respective service. If you are registered on this website, you can view or edit the personal information you submit to this website at any time, but for security and identity considerations, you cannot modify the information. Initial registration and other verification information provided during registration.
5. User releases information
Some of the services of this website allow users to disclose their own information, videos, photos, opinions, blogs, etc. Please note that the above content becomes public information from the time of publication. Please disclose contact information, financial information or other information. judgments about personal information. We will not be able to prevent the above information from being used in a manner that does not comply with this privacy statement and applicable laws and regulations. In addition, the release of the above information is subject to the service agreement of this website.
6. Protection of minors’ personal information
This website takes the protection of minors’ personal information very seriously. If you are a minor under the age of 18, you should obtain the written consent of your parent or legal guardian before using the services of this website.
7. Update Privacy Notice
We will update this privacy statement from time to time to reflect changes in our operating practices, related services, and laws and regulations. We will update the “Effective Date” at the top of this article as we revise this privacy statement. Please check often. If you continue to use this website, you are deemed to agree to this updated privacy statement.